January 14 to 15, 2021
Venue: PIM, Karachi.
The course is designed to enhance the skills required for running administration department effectively. Participants learn the core administrative skills that are at the heart of running an administration department. At the completion of this course, participants will be able to better manage their Work & workforce and become an effective manager.
- Making Decisions Rationally
- Delegating Effectively
- Negotiating Professionally
- Managing Discipline & Problem Employees
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Enhance your credibility by making better informed decisions
- Handle problem employees and maintain discipline effectively
- Develop your subordinates for bigger challenges through delegation
- Obtain best deals for your organization by negotiating professionally
- Interactive sessions with class discussions
- Individual Exercises
- Case studies
- Group Discussions
- Self assessment through questionnaires
Course is designed for first line managers / assistant managers/ officers, who are looking after the administration department and facing issues in day to day management of their work and workers.