November 16 – 18, 2020
Venue: PIM, Karachi.
In our ever increasingly competitive economy there is a growing realization that real gains in performance and productivity can only come about through better use and development of people. For this purpose the tool and interventions available to the concerned organization lie in the field of Human Resource Management.
This course introduces you to the world of Human Resource Management (HRM) and is a useful introduction to those who wish to learn and understand more about the role it plays within the organizations.
- Fundamentals of HRM Process
- Environmental, Organizational, cultural and individual challenges which organizations are experiencing in today’s world
- Job Analysis
- Job description
- Effective utilization of recruitment and selection tools for hiring
- Discussing performance management process right from performance planning to performance evaluation
- Developing coaching and counseling skills for maximizing the productivity of employees.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role and functions of Human Resource Management Department
- Identify key HR challenges that organizations are facing
- Show awareness of the various recruitment and selection tools
- Compare the different performance appraisal methods
- Gain an insight into the importance of coaching and counseling processes for productivity enhancement of employees
- Anyone interested in HRM
- Those who have recently joined a HR or Personnel Department
- Those who wish to enter the field