September 11 – 13, 2023
@ PIM, Karachi.
Financial analysis is performed by external suppliers of capital creditors and investors and also by the firm itself. Management employs financial analysts not only for internal decision making and control but also for bargaining more effectively with outside suppliers of capital. Thus, financial analysts is an important part of a large management information and control system.
- Financial Analysis, Objectives, Approach and Tools
- Ratio Analysis Common Size and Index Analysis Limitations and Applications
- Cash Flow Analysis and Funds Flow Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Break-even Analysis and it’s Variations
- Operating and Financial Leverage
- To be able to determine corporate performance, strengths and weakness
- Understand what is working capital? How to manage it?
- What is the financial dimension of profit planning?
- How cost and capital structure influence corporate leverage?
The course is open to executives who want to develop an understanding of the concept and techniques of modern financial analysis as employed in financial institutions, business and industry and want to improve their decision-making ability. Financial analysts with limited background will also find the course useful. A basic understanding of accounting is a prerequisite.