February 07 – 10, 2022
Venue: PIM, Lahore.
The term “technical” refers to the knowledge that is not widespread, that is more the territory of experts and specialists. Technical communication is the delivery of technical information to readers (or listeners or viewers) that is adapted to their needs, level of understanding, and background. In fact, audience element is so important that it is one of the key elements of this course: participants are challenged to write about highly technical subjects in a way that a beginner or a non-specialist-can understand. This ability to “translate” technical information to daily users is a key skill of any technical communicator..
- Concept of Writing and 7Cs
- Technical Writing (concept and Fundamentals)
- Steps in Technical Writing
- Paragraphs, Letters and E-mails
- Work Instructions
- Technical reports: structure and process
- Business plans / Proposals
- Comprehend the steps involved in technical writing
- Understand the linguistics variation involved in drafting technical documentation
- Recognize the importance of logical & mechanical interfaces in technical writing
WHO MUST ATTEND?
This course is designed for Senior Managers, Executive Secretaries, and Draughtsman etc.
Lecture, Group Discussion, Group Exercises, Group Presentations