@ PIM, Islamabad.
Performance neurology is the study and practice of improving brain functions to achieve a higher level of performance. It is used to gain the edge required to be at very top potential using the brain at high performance in order for the body to be.
Performance neurology in practice is like a kind of restructure for a person. Building a better foundation to get more from what they can already do. Speed, strength, decision-making, agility, vision, fluidity of movement, everything can find a new peak when the messages from the brain are clear, accurate, and fast.
- Understand brain/mind functioning
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness
- Respond positively towards everything in life
- Achieve more in life with less efforts
- Neurological principles
- Types of neuroplasticity
- Mechanisms of neuroplasticity
- Neuroplasticity outcomes
- Structural changes in the brain
- Brain remodeling
- The neurology of mindfulness, attention, and results
- Learning and memory mechanisms
- Cognitive enhancement
- Key factors for recovery
Lectures, group discussion, self-evaluations, and mental exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is interested in enhancing mental capacity and be more effective and efficient in personal and professional lives with more peace in the surrounding.
The workshop is two-day program (9:30 pm to 4:30 pm).
Rs 21,000/- learning investment includes; certificate, hands-on training, participant training kit, refreshment, lunch, and business networking.