June 28 to 29, 2021
@ PIM, Karachi.
In the marketing mix, all other P’s are copiable except the place. Products and technology can be replicated, promotions are not successful until and unless passed through the acceptance cycle of ‘positioning’ in the minds of consumer and price being the most easily copied ‘P’.
Strategy around place is powerful as it is woven around networking and relationship with customers, distributors, retailers and wholesalers without disappointing the consumers who are looking for your brand. It is said that the war of marketing for Consumer goods is fought in the battlefield of sales and distribution management as the given brand franchise due to the lack of product availability or interest of channel can cause poor results. Organizations are looking at their Channel excellence as one of its SCA (Sustainable Competitive Advantage). Further distribution activities have to be scientifically researched, planned, monitored through a team of sales organization who must be motivated, led, energized, evaluated and coached with a continuous improvement drive in an organization.
- Channel: a strategic and operational view
- Channel perspective to increase market share
- Goods flow and channel flow
- Key players and their roles
- Role of sales team in monitoring the system
- Ensuring profit to trade and calculating and monitoring return on investment
- Logistics diversification to improve customers’ Return on Investment
- Parameters to monitor channel structure
- Price under cutting and overflow, reasons and remedies
- Market share improvement through monitoring of outlet coverage and shelf share
- Application of IT in retail management
All Director Sales, Director Marketing, National, Regional, Zonal Sales Managers / Franchise Managers / Product and Brand Managers / Marketing and Sales Executives of FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Fertilizers, Electrical, Electronics, Cement and other concerns applying trade selling.