March 15 – 16, 2021
Venue: PIM, Karachi.
“There is no such thing as creative and non-creative people; only people who use creativity and people who don’t.”
With the rapidly evolving business environment of today, companies are looking to their people- their best and strongest asset- to help them survive and thrive. And that may mean doing things differently.
Innovation at both the small and large scale is the driving force for organizations to gain competitive advantage through change and development of core competencies.
Recognizing and honing your own creativity potential is a process. This practical course will provide managers with a range of simple creative thinking techniques that they can use to generate ideas and solve problems at work.
- Difference between creativity and innovation
- Types of creativity
- Models of creativity
- Convergent & Divergent thinking
- Creativity Techniques
At the end of this training program, the participants can
- Differentiate between creativity and innovation
- Recognize their own creative potential
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- Apply the methods and tools to generate ideas for improving areas of their own work
Managers, team and project leaders and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach in life or at work. This training program will benefit anyone who wants to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with personal and organizational issues in non-conventional way.