PIM operates out of two custom built, and wholly owned, training centers in Karachi and Lahore and one co-located training center at IIU Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad. Our head office is based in Karachi, whereas our branch offices/training centers are based in Lahore and Islamabad.
All of our training centers are surrounded by well-maintained lawns in order to ensure a pleasant training environment.
Together they offer the following facilities:
- Twenty fully air-conditioned training rooms (10 at Karachi, 7 at Lahore and 3 at Islamabad). Our training rooms have a minimum seating capacities of 20 and a maximum seating capacity of 60.
- Three fully air-conditioned computer labs (2 at Karachi, 1 at Lahore) with high profile PCs in a networked environment with the promise of one PC per participant.
- Two fully air-conditioned libraries (1 at Karachi, 1 at Lahore).
- Large LEDs & portable Multi-media facility in each training room.
- White board and flip charts in each training room and computer lab.
- Video recording and playback facility.
- Canteen facility available for both day and evening courses.
- All the training centers have high power backup power generators.