Pakistan Institute of Management, Management House, 70-B/2, Gulberg – III, Lahore.
About Muhammad Rizwan
Working as a General Manager at PIM. His areas of specialization are Communication and Marketing Management.
- M.B.A. from University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines (1993)
- M.A. Lit. from University of Karachi (1990)
- M.A (TEFL) Thesis submitted
Certification & Training Received
- IRCA registered Course for Lead Auditors (QMS ISO 9000:2000) – Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI).
- APO Training Course on Productivity Improvement in the Public Sector through Quality Awards – Phnom Penh, Cambodia – 29 May to 2 June 2006.
MOHAMMAD RIZWAN JUNAID M.B.A. from University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines. IRCA registered Course for Lead Auditors (QMS ISO 9000:2000) – Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI). Served as Director Operations, Qualities Systems-Pakistan – 1998 to 2001 currently the senior faculty member and General Manager at PIM.
His research publications are as follows:
- Insight into the ‘TOP MAN’ Free Will and Corporate Disaster : IJBSS Vol. 3 No. 15; August 2012
- Managerial Ethics in Islamic Framework: IJBSS Vol. 3 No. 7; April 2012
- Knowledge Circles: Maintaining Intra organizational Knowledge flow: IJBMR Vol. 2 Issue 3 Sep 2012
- Intra Organizational Economic Governance: An Analytical discourse: IJECR Vol.2, Issue 3 Sep 2012
- Intellectual Death of Corporate Managers: IJBSS Vol. 3 No. 11; June 2012
Working as senior Management Counselor and Head of Program Office Lahore at PIM. Her area of specialization are Human Resource and General Management.