Pakistan Institute of Management, Management House, Shahrah-e-Iran, Clifton, Karachi – 75600, Pakistan.
About Syed Ul Haque
Working as a General Manager at PIM. His areas of specialization are Finance and Strategic Management.
- M.S from University of Huddersfield, England (2001)
- MBA from University of Santo Tomas, Philippines (1994)
- B.S.E.E, (Electrical) from New Era College, Philippines, (1992)
- B. Com from Karachi University (1988)
Certification & Training Received
- Qualified as a Lead Assessor for ISO 9000 Quality Systems from BSI, London.
- Qualified as a Lead Assessor for ISO 14000 Environment Mgt. System BSI, London.
- Certified Professional for Green Productivity by APO, Japan.
- APO Workshop on Implementing EMS, ISO 14001 Jakarta, Indonesia.
- APO Workshop on Value Analysis held in Singapore.
- Workshop on Procurement of Goods, Works and Consultant Services according to the World Bank Guidelines, Organized by The World Bank Islamabad, Pakistan.
Muhammad Syed ul Haq is currently serving as General Manager, PIM. He holds two master degrees from reputable international universities in Philippines and UK. He has attended various training abroad and is certified Lead Assessor for ISO 9000, 14000 and 14001 from BSI, London. Syed possesses significant industry experience and has been associated with Eastland Industries Corp. (Pvt.) Ltd. and Citibank at managerial positions. Over the past two decades, he is actively involved in In-company training and Consultancy assignments in the areas of Financial Management, Strategic Planning, Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Environmental Management.
Working as senior Management Counselor and Head of Program Office Lahore at PIM. Her area of specialization are Human Resource and General Management.