Pakistan Institute of Management, Management House, 70-B/2, Gulberg – III, Lahore.
About Aurangzeb Mubashar
Working as Senior Management Counselor at PIM. His area of specialization are Human Resource and General Management.
- Bachelors of HRM & Public Policy, York University, Toronto, Canada, 2003
- Diploma of Business Administration, Maple Leaf College of Business, Toronto, Canada, 2004
Certification & Training Received
- Certified HR Professional, HRPAO, Canada, 2005
- Strategic HR Planning, LUMS
- Leading & Managing Change, LUMS
- Affirmative Actions, Richard I V School of Business, University of Western Ontario
Aurangzeb Mubashar is experienced in Strategic HRM, man power planning, developing performance management systems, developing employee welfare programs, identifying training needs and conducting trainings needs analysis, employee grievance handling, developing and implementing disciplinary policies.
He is a certified DiSC specialist from Wiley and Blackwell, USA and Certified Human Resource Professional, Human Resource Professional Association of Canada.
Working as Deputy General Manager. His areas of specialization are Security Management, Counseling Psychology, and Quality Management.
Working as senior Management Counselor and Head of Program Office Lahore at PIM. Her area of specialization are Human Resource and General Management.