Venue: PIM, Lahore
Starting: Feb 06, 2017
In today’s competitive market environment, it’s not just about customers’ satisfaction it is delight what matters the most. This situation demands marketing and sales professionals to thoroughly understand their customers’ needs & wants while providing them a complete solution better than their competitors.
To retain customers and to open the window of opportunity for the future business, a close and professional contact with the customer has always been imperative.
This diploma program has been designed to give Marketing, Sales and Distribution Professionals an in-depth exposure to various components of Marketing and Sales functions and the latest practices in this discipline. It will help participants to formulate their strategy for winning customers as well as achieving their targets.
- Marketing environment and strategic focus of the organization.
- Marketing in an Organizational Context
- Product Concept, Positioning and Market Segmentation
- Marketing Communication Mix
- New Applications and Approaches to Marketing
- Consumer Behavior and Behavioral aspects of Marketing
- Market Research Techniques
- Understanding customer/consumer buying models and processes
- Market segmentation and profiling
- Competitor analysis
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and service requirements.
- Environmental factors affecting sales & profits
- Role of the sales professionals in implementing the marketing strategy
- Critical competencies for sales professionals
- Designing and Managing Channel
- Channel Designing/Management: Application through Case
- Product-Sales Management Interface
- Preparation and delivery of the sales presentation
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Territory development and time management
- Cost benefit analysis of sales function
- Conducting sales audit
- Channel: A strategic and operational view
- Designing & managing challenge
- Importance of Selecting the right distribution channel
- Challenges in Multi-Channel Distribution
- Channel perspective to increase market share
- Goods flow and channel flow
- Key players and their roles
- Distributors ROI management
- Direct and indirect advertising and publicity.
- Media and their importance, sales promotion, roles and management of public relations.
- Sales letters & literature, direct marketing.
- The Internet as a marketing and sales tool; website design, social media.
- Researching overseas markets, expansion of markets and the customer-base
Lecture, group discussion and assignments, case studies, videos, and guest speaker’s sessions.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This program is designed for all front line and middle management professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in marketing and sales operations and are interested in embracing them with the latest concepts and practices in the field of marketing and sales to inspire to grow themselves in their related fields.
The program is of four-month duration. Classes will be conducted twice a week Mon(6:00 to 9:00 PM) & Saturday (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
The fee for the entire program is Rs.39,000/-.
|Last date for submission of forms and fee||Feb 03, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||Feb 06, 2017|
|Week Days||Monday (6:00 to 9:00 pm) & Saturday (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
Company’s crossed cheque may please be made in favour of “PIM INFOTECH ACCOUNT KARACHI” OR CASH.
(Registration may be closed earlier if all seats are taken up).
For details and registration, please contact Diploma Office:
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
70-B/2, Gulberg-III, Lahore Tel: (021) 99263133-35, 99263137, FAX: 99263138
E-Mail: email@example.com, Website: www.pim.com.pk