Venue: PIM, Karachi
Starting Date: 09 March, 2017
This Diploma program has been designed to give Professionals an in-depth exposure to various components of Management and Leadership. The Diploma program will emphasize the contemporary techniques in Management & Leadership practiced throughout the world by high performance professionals in achieving organizational goals.
- Introduction to Management
- Becoming an effective Manager
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Management Function of Planning
- Project Management Essentials
- Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Controlling Tools for Managers
- Finance Essentials for Managers
- Managing Time
- Planning for Human Resources
- Managing Change
- Leading Your Team
- Motivating People
- Managing with Authority
- Delegating Effectively
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Certified & Experienced Trainers will be involved in conducting this Diploma.
- Highly effective methodology will be utilized for conducting the Diploma.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Diploma is ideal for professionals like Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Bankers, Human Resource and Marketing Professionals, etc. Professionals from multinational, private and government organizations can equally benefit from this Diploma.
Lectures, group discussions, assignments, case studies, videos, and guest speakers’ sessions.
The program is of four-month duration. Classes will be conducted twice a week (Tuesday & Thursday) during evening from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
The fee for the entire program is Rs.41,000/-.
|Last date for submission of form and fee||Mar 07, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||Mar 09, 2017|
|Week Days||Tuesday& Thursday|
FOR ADMISSION INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
For details and registration, please contact Diploma Office:
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Shahrah-e-Iran, Clifton Karachi: Tel: (021) 99251711-14, 99251669, FAX: 99251715-16
Join us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/pim.com.pk