Venue: PIM Lahore
Starting Date: Feb 25, 2017
- To develop an in-depth understanding about Import-Export Procedures & Regulations involved.
- To establish relations with customers, suppliers, & intermediaries to maintain hassle free and punctual production of goods and their supply.
- To transport goods safely to its destination without involving risks of loss & reducing costs of shipping & shipment.
- To become skilled at how to compile necessary documents for accurate and speedy Import-Export operations.
- To learn about Transit Trade & its emerging Scope in Pakistan.
- To seek opportunities
- Introduction International Trade
- International Commercial Terms -Incoterms
- Customs & Ports Procedures, FBR & SBP Rules & Regulations
- International Modes of Payment
- Marine Insurance
- Shipment & Shipping Considerations
- Communication & Documentation
- Business Enterprises Registration Formalities; Tips for Marketing
- Transit Trade-Introduction, Scope, & Infrastructure
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Export & Import Managers, Executives, Management Trainees (Beginning to Middle Management Levels)
- Personnel in Shipping Department
- Procurement & Logistics Personnel
- Commercial & Financial Managers concerning Import-Export
- Entrepreneurs who wish to start Import-Export Business.
Two Months – Friday 6 PM – 9 PM & Saturday 5 PM- 8 PM
The fee for the entire program is Rs 20,000/-.
|Last Date of Submission of Form & Fee||Feb 23, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||Feb 25, 2017|
|Week Days||Friday 6 PM – 9 PM & Saturday 5 PM- 8 PM|
FOR ADMISSION INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Management House, 70-B/2, Gulberg – III, Lahore.: Tel: (042)99263137 PABX: (042)99263133-35
Fax No.: (042)99263138 & 35761894