Starting: Dec 24, 2016
Venue: PIM, Lahore.
Health and the Healthcare Systems that ensure delivery of quality healthcare are among the priorities of every nation. Healthcare Systems start from basic peripheral facilities and culminate in central state-of-the-art medical institutions. Hospitals are the most specialized, tertiary care institutions in any properly tiered Healthcare Delivery System.
This Diploma will enable participants to gain an in-depth knowledge of how the Healthcare System is organized in Pakistan along with a more detailed understanding of Hospitals. Personnel already working in Hospitals will develop better understanding of other departments. This Diploma will also improve their career prospects for promotions, etc. Participants exposed for the first time to the subject will acquire a sound basic knowledge of how Hospitals work. The Diploma will also serve as a base for acquiring higher qualifications in Health & Hospital Management.
Who Should Participate?
The Course has been designed for persons already working in Hospitals, those who wish to acquire a working knowledge of Hospital Management and those who would like to make the Diploma a stepping stone to higher qualifications in Hospital Management.
- Health & the Healthcare System: models, systems& the National perspective.
- Hospitals: historical background, types & categories and models of the Future.
- Facilities design: functional adjacencies in Hospital buildings.
- Managing Patient Care Areas: Clinics, Wards, ORs, CSSD, Laboratory, Imaging Services, Delivery suites, ICUs, etc.
- Managing Support Services: Security, Dietary services, Housekeeping & Laundry, Transport, Facilities Engineering Services, etc.
- Quality Assurance in Hospitals.
- Medical Informatics: Hospital Management Information Systems & “the Paperless Hospital”.
- Procurement, Supplies &Inventory Management in Hospitals.
- Managing Human Resources: staffing levels, training, assessments, compensation, etc.
- Hospital Waste Management
The program is of four-month duration. Classes will be conducted on week end (Saturday and Sunday).
Saturday from 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
The fee for the entire Program is Rs 39,000.00
|Last date for submission of form & fee||Dec 21, 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||Dec 24, 2016|
|Week Days||Saturday & Sunday|
For details and registration, please Lahore Office:
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Management House, 70-B/2, Gulberg – III, Lahore.:
Tel: (042)99263137 EPABX: (042)99263133-35 Fax No: (042)99263138 Cell No: 0300-9683019