Starting: March 05, 2017
Venue: PIM, Karachi.
In today’s cut-throat competitive market environment, organizations can not afford to just satisfy customers. In order to win and retain customers, an organization needs to delight customers. This situation demands marketing and sales professionals to thoroughly understand their customers needs and wants and provide them a complete solution better than the competitors.To retain customers and to open the window of opportunity for the future business, a close and professional contact with the customer has always been demanded by this cut throat situation.
This diploma program has been designed to give Marketing, Sales and Distribution Professionals an in-depth exposure to various components of Marketing and Sales functions and the latest practices in this discipline. It will help participants to formulate their strategy for winning customers and achieving their targets.
- Marketing environment and strategic focus of the organization
- Environmental factors affecting sales and profits
- Introduction to marketing concepts
- Understanding customer/consumer buying models and processes
- Market segmentation and profiling
- Competitor analysis
- Formulating marketing and sales strategy
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and service requirements
- Role of the sales professionals in implementing the marketing strategy
- Critical competencies for sales professionals
- Designing and Managing Channel
- Channel Designing/Management: Application through Case
- Distributors ROI Management
- Product-Sales Management Interface
- Challenges in Multi Channel Distribution
- Channel: a strategic and operational view
- Channel perspective to increase market share
- Goods flow and channel flow
- Key players and their roles
- Preparation and delivery of the sales presentation
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Territory development and time management
- Cost benefit analysis of sales function
- Conducting sales audit
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This program is designed for all front line and middle management professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in marketing and sales operations and who are interested in embracing them with the latest concepts and practices in the field of marketing and sales to enhance chances for the their promotion.
The program is of four-month duration. Classes will be conducted on Sundays only from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The fee for the entire program is Rs.41,000/-.
|Last date for submission of form & fee||02 Mar, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||05 Mar, 2017|
|Classes||Sunday (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)|
For details and registration, please contact Diploma Office:
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Shahrah-e-Iran, Clifton Karachi: Tel: (021) 99251711-14, 99251669, FAX: 99251715-16