Venue & Starting Date: Karachi: 07 May 2017
PIM is launching preparatory classes for the Certified Supply Chain Professional for the ____ 2017 Exam Window.
CSCP is the world’s most premium and globally recognized certification in Supply Chain Management. It covers all links of the chain right from extraction till consumption. The CSCP designation is sought after by thousands of employers and recruiters around the globe especially Middle East and North America. The CSCP title is a must for most of the supply chain related jobs in Pakistan as well.
CSCP preparatory classes at PIM are conducted by Master trainer Aslam Soni, who has training experience of more than 25 years, along with his team. So far he has conducted 23 batches in Karachi and Lahore. The passing ratio of CSCP exam is more than 90%.
- Latest CSCP 2016 Course Curriculum
- Bundle of Learning Resources
- Third Party CSCP exam preparation tools
- Real cases to help understand concepts.
Aslam Soni, CSCP, PMP, OCP
APICS CSCP Body of Knowledge:
Module 1:Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy.
- Design the Supply Chain.
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services.
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners.
- Manage Reverse Logistics.
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices.
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain.
- Measure Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain.
The course is open for professionals working in supply chain, materials and operations management. It is also open for other individuals who hold a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or operations management.
The program is of 4 months approx. Classes will be conducted once a week Sunday (10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.)
The fee for the entire program is Rs.45,000/-.
Diploma Office, Pakistan Institute of Management, Management House, Shahrah Iran, Clifton, Karachi-75600.
Phone: (021) 99251669 PABX 99251711-14 Fax Nos: 99251715 & 99251716
|Last Date of Submission of Forms & Fees: 04 May, 2017
|Commencement of Classes: 07 May, 2017