Starting From Jan 22, 2017
Venue: PIM, Karachi
Microsoft Excel is the leading & most demanding tool used in the industry for data analysis and reporting. Excel has hundreds of formulas & functions, dozens of data analysis & reporting tools and thousands of hidden tips & tricks to take care of all of your professional spreadsheet analysis needs!
This course will help you to master all the essential functions. tools and features of Microsoft Excel, taking your Excel efficiency form Basic to Advance level. On the completion of this course, participants are qualified to use the full features of the Microsoft Excel, making them an invaluable resource for their companies, accelerate their productivity and improve organizational performance.
- Vastly experienced and certified trainers.
- State of the art fully air-conditioned computer labs with multimedia projectors.
- Individual guidance & support to every participant during lab sessions.
- Up-to-date course material & manual.
- Thousands of MS Excel productivity tips & tricks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is hugely beneficial for engineers, project managers, finance and account professionals, business analysts, fresh graduates or anyone who want to boost their spreadsheet analysis and reporting skills.
Fundamentals of Excel
- Understanding Ribbon Interface
- Formula Basics & Cell References
- Auto Fills & Custom Lists
- Working with Basic Excel Functions
- Using Smart Tables
- Sorting & Filtering Data
- Working with Conditional Formats
- Working with Charts
- Using Subtotal
- Using Array Formula
- Working with Named Ranges
- Using Complex Excel Functions:
- Using Multi-sheet Formulas
- Using Advanced Filters
- Data Validation & Protection
- Consolidation & List Management
- Automating with Macros
- Using Form Controls
Advanced Reporting & Dashboards
- Business Reporting with Pivot Tables
- Working with Slicers
- Advanced Charting & Visualizations
- Using Sparkline Charts
- Creating Interactive Dashboard Reports
- Using What-If-Analysis Tools: Goal Seek, Data Table, Scenario Manager & Solver
- Working with Financial Functions
Creating Macros & Functions
- Writing Customized Macros
- Creating Custom Excel Functions
- Working with Excel Addins
The program is of 3 months. Classes will be conducted on Sundays only (10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M)
The fee for the entire program is Rs.31,000/-.
|Last Date of Submission of Forms & Fees||Jan 22, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||Jan 18, 2017|
|Days||Sunday Only 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
For details and registration, please contact Diploma Office:
PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Shahrah-e-Iran, Clifton Karachi: Tel: (021) 99251711-14, 99251669, FAX: 99251715-16